I love ultrarunning and look forward to exploring many more events in beautiful places. My first ultramarathon was the NZ 100k champs in Taupo in 2010, which was great fun and got me hooked. I then had a break to have a baby, who is now big enough to do her own running.
I’m very grateful to have the support of my coach Hadley ‘Crater NZ’ Craig and the lovely people at Barefoot Inc. Gear-wise, I’m an unabashed fan of the UltrAspire Surge pack and Vibram FiveFingers.
When not running, I like drawing, writing, stiltwalking, animating, reading and eating. If you’re interested in knowing more about any of those, or just want to send me delicious food, drop me a line below.
- 1st female, Ultra-Trail Des Cagous (New Caledonia, 2014)
- 1st female, Athletics NZ 100k Championships (PB – 8.42) (2014)
- 3rd female, Tarawera Ultramarathon (2014)
- 4th female, Kepler Challenge (2013)
- 1st female, and course record, Arc Kauri 70k Ultra (2012)
- 1st female, Athletics NZ 100k Championships (2010 & 2014)
Any questions, feedback, post ideas or cartoon commissions? Get in touch!